To design, build, shape products and services for brands and businesses. But first and always foremost, the user.
Kai doing the “falling” skateboarding trick http://ift.tt/1urofc4
"cat life" by thescott78 http://ift.tt/1rDvj1O
"Rules are there NOT to be broken in this case #learningtocodeallthethings" by waller_texas http://ift.tt/1umOzUS
1. Start with (User) needs
2. Do less
3. Design with data
4. Do the hard work to make it simple
5. Iterate. Then iterate again.
6. Build for inclusion
7. Understand context
8. Build digital services, not websites
9. Be consistent, not uniform
10. Make things open: it makes things better
– An excerpt from a brilliant article on overcoming brick walls when writing code. Short answer: You break through them with your bear hands.
For those of you into music making in iOS, Holderness Media’s new Audiobus Plugin, Caramel, sounds amazing.
That one time in the 60’s the USA detonated a nuclear bomb in space, because, you know, ‘MURICA.
This is awesome. Americans really know how to honour their music icons, here in South Africa we bury them and forget them.